People and businesses are now more mobile than ever.
Working and setting up an office in a foreign country can be exciting but the implications of relocating can be complicated, with many unforeseen challenges when dealing with cross border tax.
Our professional team will take care of your tax affairs, ensuring you understand your responsibilities before you leave for that overseas adventure.
We can help you handle business-specific challenges, such as:
- dealing with thin capitalisation rules
- implementing tax loss strategies
- managing Australian Tax Office risk reviews and audits
- transfer pricing & risk management
- repatriating international profits
- understanding withholding tax obligations